…have an hour? Try the workout I taught last night!
Cardio Heavy Supersets
After a 5-10 minute warmup, do each set of moves back to back with little to no rest in between, then progress to the next. Do as many reps as you can of each move for 45 seconds – 1 minute without compromising form.
- Alternating front lunges
- Plie squat jacks
- Standing rows with resistance band
- Side to side ski jumps
- Bicep curls with resistance band
- Alternating front jabs with jump
- Canoe abs
- Mountain climbers
Then repeat ONLY the strength components of the supersets:
- Alternating front lunges — 2 sets of 10, finish with pulses on each leg
- Pushups — go for 10 spiderman style
- Standing rows with resistance band — 2 sets of 10, hold 5 seconds on last one
- Bicep curls with resistance band — 2 sets of 10 to the sides, pulse for 10 to finish
- Canoe abs — 2 sets of 10
Then for S&G’s, repeat ONLY the cardio components — only 10 reps of each! This part is TOUGH!
- 10 plie squat jacks
- 10 burpees
- 10 side to side ski jumps
- 10 jumps with alternating front jabs
- 10 seconds of mountain climbers
- Tricep + Glute Combo Move — 10 reps on each side
- PUSH Style Kneeling Glute Work — 25 reps on each side
- PUSH Style Kneeling Calf Work — 25 reps on each side
- 10 Supermans, finish with 10 seconds of swimming
Finish with this core killer!
What was the last really challenging workout you did? Tell me all about it!
Off to Cutz & Kix at CBC with my gym gals! Ashley & Liz are teaching tonight, yay!