Greetings from Providence College! Hope you all are having as much fun as I am this weekend.
By that I mean that I hope you are also partying like it’s 2007.
Just stopping by to say hello and share a new lunch idea with you guys:
Healthier Chicken Salad Wraps
- 1.5 chicken breasts, boiled in chicken broth
- 8 oz. plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 1.5 tablespoons of dill
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
- Cut up boiled chicken.
- Mix chicken, yogurt, onion, mustard, dill, and parsley.
- Season to taste with pepper and garlic powder.
This chicken salad is a great go to, especially if you prepare on Sunday and have on hand for the rest of the week.
What’s your favorite lunch? Any awesome chicken salad recipes out there? Do you prepare lunch ahead of time for the week? How’s the weekend going?
See ya tomorrow!