This weekend flew by, as expected. Definitely feeling those Monday morning blues today!
Friday night Tim and I had a low-key night in. We made feta turkey burgers, drank some beers, and packed up all my kitchen things. Saturday my body rebelled against any form of productivity during the day. I slept until NOON. I guess I needed it, but I’m not going to lie I felt a bit like a college student? Saturday afternoon I ran a couple of errands, got ready, and then had a really fun night out for Jen’s bachelorette festivities. Bigger and better recap on that soon. Sunday I spent the afternoon doing a lot of blogging, laundry, and packing since this is going to be a busy week before I move… and I wrapped up the weekend with a new spin class and some food with my gym friends. More on that later too.
Last Week’s Workouts
Last week marked the halfway point of Best Body Bootcamp; however I didn’t follow the plan as strictly as I had been in the previous weeks based on some of the classes I chose to do instead.
- Sunday: Does dancing at Joan’s wedding count?
- Monday: Return to CBC! Perfect Lines + Kix
- Tuesday: Two A Day Tuesday, with Jen in attendance! Liz’s Kickboxing, then I taught Circuit – incorporating Bootcamp Workout A
- Wednesday: Taught Spin, incorporating Bootcamp’s 30 minute cardio progression intervals
- Thursday: Taught Circuit with Bootcamp’s Workout C. These full body mini circuits have been one of my favorites so far!!
- Friday: Taught the same Spin class as Wednesday
- Saturday: Does getting low at Jen’s celebrations count?
This Week’s Workouts
- Sunday: Spin class at Recycle with Christina
- Monday: Heading to CBC again for Perfect Lines + Kix
- Tuesday: Two A Day! Planning on using one of the Bootcamp drop set workouts
- Wednesday: Hoping for an AM gym sesh of my own with one of the bootcamp cardio workouts this week
- Thursday: Teaching Bootcamp’s full body functional circuit in Circuit class
- Friday: TBD
- Saturday: Moving — this definitely counts as a workout. Check out this post from Tori Teaches Fitness for more on that!
- Sunday: Normally I don’t include Sunday again in these weekly workout posts, but I am teaching Spin on 8/26 at the Y — in case I don’t get a chance to post that next weekend in time and you’d like to join me!
How was everyone’s weekend? What was the best workout you had last week? What’s up for this week’s fitness agenda? Ready to tackle this week?