It was kind of mean of me to brag about granola bars, nut butters, and chocolate in my Monday morning post instead of get us off on the right start for the week with my Weekly Workouts post.
Last Week’s Workouts
- Sunday: Ran the Brian Honan 5k Road Race
- Monday: Took Kim’s 30 minute Express Upper Body class, then taught Dynamax Bootcamp for Monique
- Tuesday: Two A Day! Took Christine’s Kix (she subbed for Liz!), then taught my Circuit class with a 3-2-1 style circuit workout
- Wednesday: Off
- Thursday: Taught my Circuit class with this medicine ball themed workout
- Friday: Took Spin class
- Saturday: Tried a barre class at Boston Body Pilates with Ashley
This Week’s Workouts
- Sunday: Off
- Monday: I think CBC. If not, own workout TBD.
- Tuesday: Two A Day! Liz’s Kix + my Circuit
- Wednesday: Off or 15 minute workout
- Thursday: Teaching Circuit
- Friday: Teaching Cardio & Core
- Saturday: TBD
I’ll make the morning up to you with an inspirational quote:
What are you doing this week to challenge yourself , grow, and be better?
Have a happy & healthy week!