Time for Friday Favorites!
Here are my faves from the week:
- This was hands down my favorite post of the week: On weight lifting, getting bulky, and body changes. Read it please!
- Top 10 ways to improve your pull-ups. I’ve got a long way to go, but these tips help!
- Do you work out with a friend or partner? This post shares five ways to design a partner workout to spruce up your sweat sessions.
- Why people have to squat differently <— good info! (link found via A Runner’s Enduring Excursion)
- My friend Monique shared this link with me on how group exercise instructors can both teach and train for a fitness event or race without overdoing it. Important!
- Ever wanted to try a spinning class but felt too intimidated? Here are 8 tips for taking your first cycle class.
- The parents out there will likely enjoy this one: Why working out makes me a better mom
- Good advice: Why eating more can actually help you reach your weight loss goals
- This is super cute, but kind of scary: A little girl’s potato experiment will change how you think about food
- I love that the title of the article is 15 ways to eat more feta… and be happier in life. So fitting. Thank you, Alice, for sending me this!
- For your most important meal of the day: How to eat a better breakfast.
- Must make this smoothie for my blood orange obsessed boyfriend.
- How do you guys decide? To delete or keep – cleaning up the blog reader
- How to add a custom signature to your WordPress posts <—helpful
- Amazing, amazing, amazing. Have you guys seen this woman’s YouTube video about her Give It 100 challenge? Inspiring is an understatement.
- On embracing transitions. <— relatable
- Unfortunately, too many people think otherwise: Numbers don’t define you.
- I need this: Three tips for disconnecting from your phone.
Share your favorite web finds from the week in the comments. Show some link love!
What’s up for the weekend? I am excited for margaritas tonight with some of my gym friends, kickboxing tomorrow morning, and a day off on Monday!