TGIF is an understatement today! This week has been kind of nuts, and Tim and I have both been working around the clock. I am ready for the weekend, that’s for sure.
I have lots of Friday Favorites for you guys today since I’m catching up on two weeks of shares. I skipped last week’s to do my Valentine’s Day link love instead. Enjoy!
Top Three Reads From the Week
- This could not be any more awesome: Dear new girl at the gym
- Yes, yes, YES: Discomfort builds growth
- LOVE: Why this registered dietician eats more fat
- Truth! What happens to our brains when we exercise and how it makes us happier
- Have you done this move? Are you doing it right? Exercise spotlight on pistol squats
- Because we can just never get enough: 10 ways to burpee
- Important: Creating fitness loving children
- Do you prefer working out in the morning or afternoon/evening? 5 reasons to work out in the morning
- On showering at the gym: Locker room diaries
- Love my gym friends, and I love this hashtag: #SocialSweat
- For the podcast fans: Top 9 podcasts for running
- I like the looks of this: 25 minute booty workout
- Good info: What you need to know when buying extra virgin olive oil
- Very cool: Sanity saving kitchen tips
- Looking for new food blogs to follow? There’s a nice roundup here and here.
- Awesome post on vegetarianism: Protein + plant based diets
- A different take on heart month: Think purple, not red, for American Heart Month
- Kind of scary: Could your blended smoothie make you sick?
- Love the name of this, and it sounds good too: Meathead fro yo
- I can’t get enough cilantro: Cilantro lime tuna burgers
- Was there anything more exciting as a kid? Chocolate chip cookie cake
- Holy crap: Turkey burgers with creamy gorgonzola & garlic chili slaw
- I want to try this with my new protein powder: Post workout sweet potato coffee protein shake
- Good ideas for your busy mornings: 23 on the go breakfasts that are actually good for you
- Ever baked with black beans before? Black bean brownie recipes
- Another muffin to add to the “to bake” list: apple banana quinoa breakfast cups
- Must try: Gluten free sweet potato pizza crust
- Important information to know: Tax deductions for bloggers
- When’s the last time you looked at yours? How to perfect your about me page
- Super helpful: 13 add-ons to consider for your blog
- Also helpful and something I quite haven’t mastered yet: How to increase organic traffic to your blog (SEO 101)
- Love this concept of mini habits: Create mini habits for health
- Fun and unique round-up: The top 10 inspired sports movies
- Excellent approach to living: A pact to myself on living more
Hopefully this gives you enough reading material to get through your
boring day at work day today.
Show some link love in the comments! Link up to what you’ve read this week.